“For the earnest expectation of the creature waited for the manifestation of the sons of God” (Romans 8:19).
WELCOME to the Month of June, 2023. Our focus for the Month is “Manifestation of the Sons of God”
I decree and declare that in this Sixth Month, you shall manifest your sonship by being outstanding in your walk with God and your field of endeavors, in Jesus Name.
In this season, the doings of God in your life will be so real and tangible. It will be clear to people that you serve a Living God; no one will be able to doubt it. The doings of God in your life will not be hidden, even if you want to hide it.
The doings of God shall answer every question in your heart, especially if you are asking the Lord, “When shall it be my time or turn?” Brethren, I wish to declare unto you now, that it is your time and your turn. Ezekiel 21:27 says “I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him”.
It’s your turn to laugh again, rejoice and celebrate. I can see everything turning around for your good, in Jesus Name.
What is Manifestation?
- It is something that is evident to the senses especially to the sight. Something you can see or perceive.
- It is something that is plain, clear, distinct, obvious, palpable or patent
- To stand out or outstanding in your field of endeavours.
- Capable of being touched, felt, handled and noticeable.
Purpose of Manifestation:
- Manifestation happens so that God can be glorified (John 2:11)
- Manifestation happens so that people can believe God. It points people to Christ (John 11:40-45)
- Manifestation dissolve doubts, arguments and fears (Acts 5:33-39)
- Manifestation is the acts of God in our lives (John 3:21)
- Manifestation publicizes the acts of God (John 9:1-3; Acts 4:16)
- Manifestation establishes your faith, boldness and confidence in God. It enhances your faith. It’s the fertilizer of your faith. It also increases the anointing of God in your life (Acts 4:16-33)
- It’s for our profit (1Corinthians 12:7-11)
- Manifestation happens so that people can fear God (Acts 2:43; 5:5,11)
- Manifestation brings multiplication (Acts 9:31; 6:7; 12:24)
- Manifestation brings repentance (Isaiah 26:9)
- Manifestation brings supernatural speed and accomplishment (1Kings 18:46; Numbers 17:8)
- It brings supernatural help and interventions (1Samuel 11:1-9; 2Chronicles 26:15).
How to Manifest as Sons of God:
- Abide in Him (John 15:1-5): Do you want to manifest your sonship? Abide in Him. Don’t venture or step out of His Will, plans and purpose for your life. Don’t seek for alternatives, stay connected to Him. Dwell in Him and abide in Him.
Another way to describe it is “FUSION”. This is the union between the mother and the baby in the womb. The life of the baby and it’s survival is dependent on its union with the mother. Many people are disconnected from God spiritually and they are not enjoying the flow of his supernatural acts, grace, benevolence, anointing and His almightiness. There is nothing wrong with the source – God, but check the channel and your connection.
- Love: There is nothing that enhances your manifestation like Love. “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). You don’t need to carry a placard for people to know you are a Christian. The fruits (character) you bear through love will tell people who you are. What kind of fruits are you bearing? “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13:35).
- Insight From the Word of God (Galatians 2:2; 1:12; Romans 16:25; 1Cor 14:6; 2Cor 12:7; Rev 1:1): You can go up or rise in life by revelation. Therefore, arm yourself with revelation. You must know who you are in God, in order to manifest your sonship. Revelation is the secret of rulership, follower-ship and commander-ship.
When Living Faith Church started, it was not growing and Bishop Oyedepo went to God in prayers. God then showed him in a revelation, a dark cloud covering the church and God asked him to cast the dark cloud away. Thereafter the Church exploded and they are still growing. Growth in Ministry is predicated upon revelation.
- Tarry Ye (Prayer) Luke 24:49: “And, behold, I send the promise of my father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high”. The place of prayer is the place of manifestation. Many people want to see the acts of God, the manifestation of his power without paying the price in the place of prayer. The place of prayer is where you birth your desires, visions and call them to manifest. Elijah held the nation and it’s leadership to ransom through prayers in 1Kings 17:1-6. In the midst of the devastation, he was sustained. Prayer is your life wire and your life line as a believer. It’s your survival strategy.
- Upright Living: Upright Living will enhance the manifestation of your sonship. It pays to live upright. It underguards your spirituality and character. Hear what the Psalmist said in Psalm 111:8 “They stand fast forever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness”. This is an enhancer and preserver of destiny.
- Avoid Offenses (Acts 24:16): “And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence towards God, and toward men”. Have a conscience that is tender and void of offence towards God and toward men. In your walk with God, people will step on your toes, learn to forgive in advance.
- Thanksgiving: Always be in an attitude of thanksgiving. A thanks-giver will never lack the acts of God. This was the secret of Jesus. He always give thanks. At the grave of Lazarus, he gave thanks (John 11:41). Let thanksgiving precede your request.
In this Sixth Month, the manifestations of God in your life shall shock those who have despised you and rejected you in Jesus Name.
I decree and declare that great and effectual doors shall be opened to you in this Month by His acts, in Jesus Name.
I decree and declare that by His acts, your preservation and welfare is guaranteed in Jesus name!
Pastor Onoja is of Global Impact Revival Assembly International, P. O. Box 16504 Zone 3, Wuse-Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. Nos: +234(0)8055842594; +234(0)7034893375.