“The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones.
“And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
“And he said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
“Again, He said to me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear ye the Word of the LORD.
“Thus, saith the Lord GOD unto these bones, Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
“And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
“So, I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
“And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
“Then said He unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
So, I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army” (Ezekiel 37:1-10)
REVIVAL is characterised or sponsored by the move of the Spirit of God. There was disorientation, disorganisation and hopelessness in the valley of the dry bones, but, as soon as the Spirit of God came into the scene, order, form and comeliness was restored.
Suddenly, the collarbones, the skull, the vertebral, the cervical, skeletal, fibula, phalanges (finger bones) started looking for each other and got fixed at the proper position accurately.
I prophesy that by the anointing of God, you shall experience these degrees of revival in your life this Month, whereby, the things you have lost shall be restored to you, by the Spirit of God, in Jesus Name.
Your life and destiny shall witness a dramatic turnaround in this second half of the year. Your life shall be characterised by speed and developments, in Jesus Name.
What is Revival?
- Spiritual awakening from a state of dormancy or stagnation.
- A state of increased spiritual interest or revival in the life of an individual, church, organization and nation.
- It also means restoration.
Purpose of Revival:
- Restoration of God’s Presence: Revival is the restoration of God’s presence to His people. In Exodus 33, God threatened to remove His presence from His people. Understanding that there’s no real life apart from God’s presence, Moses pleaded for God to return to His people.
- To Restore the Fear and Awe of God: In Isaiah 6:1-5, the Prophet had a life – defining encounter with the holy presence of God. The result was that he became intensely aware of his own sinfulness.
- It Brings Healing to Our Land: In 2 Chronicles 7:14, GOD said that if His people are repentant, then He will heal their land.
- It Help Rekindle the Love of God in Our Hearts: We are in a loveless generation where selfishness has occupied our hearts and people no longer care for one another. Revival sponsors genuine love in our hearts.
- To Answer the Heart Cry of Our Generation: All around us, people are asking questions about God. Who is He? What is He like?, Can He forgive me?, Can He heal me?, Can He help me? These questions can be answered when there’s true revival where the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk (Matthew 11:1-5). Every fear and doubts can be handled when there’s revival.
- More Souls Are Drawn to the Kingdom: In the presence of God, lives are transformed and changed. Every resistance to the gospel melts away.
- To Impact Our Nation For Christ: Everything changes when God comes amongst us. Our impact and influence become monumental and it transcends generations. He transform our nations when our lives are transformed.
- Revival Brings Developments and Blessings: Suddenly what was lacking or not in place before comes to be through revival. You are at one spot with your TV station and beaming over 150 nations at a time and releasing the blessings of God through such platform.
Secret of Revival:
- The Hand of God:
What Does the Hand of God Do?
- The hand of the Lord turns a wilderness into a fruitful field (Isaiah 32:15)
- It turns hopelessness into joy, barrenness into fruitfulness (Psalm 30:11)
- It distinguishes a man. It sets you apart from your equals. It causes you to stand out (1 Samuel 16:10-13; Ezekiel 17:5)
- The hand of the Lord carries Judgmental mantle and Anointing (1 Kings 17:1; Exodus 12:12)
- It announces a man (1 Samuel 10:1; 16:10-13; Matthew 3:16-17; 17:5)
- It is the hand that preserve and defend (Isaiah 4:5-6)
- It is the hand of victory, deliverance and establishments (Luke 4:18)
- It is the hand of supernatural favour (Esther 2:15-16; Daniel 6:3; 1 Samuel 10:2-4)
- The hand of the Lord changes a man’s status and destiny (1 Samuel 10:6)
- It is the hand of encounters and visitation (Exodus 3:1-5; 1 Kings 19:19)
- The hand of the Lord guarantees progress and supernatural speed (1Kings 18:46)
I decree and declare that this Month, the hand of the Lord shall bring you out of every wilderness into prominence, in Jesus Name.
I decree and declare that the hand of the Lord shall preserve you and defend you throughout the remaining part of the year, in Jesus Name.
Pastor Onoja is of Global Impact Revival Assembly International, P. O. Box 16504 Zone 3, Wuse-Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. Nos: +234(0)8055842594; +234(0)7034893375.